Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

How to range AT guns

Tkilroy

Is there still a way to "range" AT guns. I remember using position 1 to find range to target, which could then be dialed in on gun sight, which made first shot hits at range much easier. Also I remember modifying cfml files to produce a "fine" adjust for Tank/AT guns. Do these still exist in game?

Some do... in those cases, you hit "g" and it'll range out where the crosshairs are.

I'm betting there is a .cfml line that says how much or how little to adjust per keypress, though I don't know where that is.

It'll likely be a generic line for all range increase or decrease.

Never used Range. I think it's on more Axis than Allied equipment, but I don't know that for a fact. 

I'll put 3 or 4 shots into a pz and THEN they will finally locate me and... boom! I get one-shotted a LOT from 1000 meters and more. So I assume there a quite a few Axis that use the ability lol. 

Only been playing this game for 14yrs. I guess I should learn which equipment has range finders and adjustable sights.  I might actually live longer lol.