Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

JU-87 training???

vandal13

Well its been 14-15 yrs since I last played WWIIOL, and you guys have done a great job....I have a lot to relearn, lol. When I bought the game way back then, u could play anything in the game off line and practice.  But everytime I go into air training the only thing available is me-109. I pay $14.99 mo, so I could have access like I used too, but still no JU-87 in stock to train with. I don't want to keep practicing with units needed in the game during battle, I remember how important supply and demand was then, sure its even more important now. So, am I missing something?? or do I have to keep practicing with needed aircraft??? I am E-3 in rank , and I can fly one into battle, just not in practice mode.  any help would be appreciated to this old timer....(isdahl) back then.

i was able to go into the playnet file on my desktop and get the Training Offline icon, which is what i think you are referring to. thats even improved to over what you remember as whatever you spawn stays in game....for instance if yoyu spawn a stuka that stuka will be frozen somewhere over the airfield for next you spawn....gives youj a target to shoot at and practice making runs on etc. you can practice with any piece of equipment, no rank needed.

hope this helps