Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Off line clones

brady

If I play the game off line, you know to train or set up a new peripheral,  and I pull the trigger The game generates a clone who also  is firing his weapon,  The game will make a ton if these, each time I pull the triger a new one is generated.

How do I make it stop?

The clones are being triggered by the spacebar. You probably got a primary or secondary keybind to the spacebar as your trigger.

I cannot check right now but I think you can not bind the creation of clones to another key but the spacebar.

bb

15 minutes ago, BIERBAER said:

The clones are being triggered by the spacebar. You probably got a primary or secondary keybind to the spacebar as your trigger.

I cannot check right now but I think you can not bind the creation of clones to another key but the spacebar.

bb

Yes it can be changed on KEYMAPPER > General > Clone Vehicle