Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

COMMUNITY REPORT - JUNE 14, 2016

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

crs-article.pngCODE RED!!!!   All hands prepare for WAR!!!!  The High Commands on both sides will be launching massive operations Friday evening.  Based on the information I have seen, this is setting up to be one of the largest online battles in years.  Look at the secured forums for your side for more information.  If you have not returned, and are waiting for a personal invite, well I am inviting you to come give the game a try.  You will love it.  The 9.99 special expires soon for the WBS players.  Now is the time to support the development of the game and save money.  The community lost another great member.   The recording of the Rat Chat is published.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=tdRyS8-tDv8:q2xRbZwkwbo:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=tdRyS8-tDv8:q2xRbZwkwbo:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=tdRyS8-tDv8:q2xRbZwkwbo:F7zBnMyn0Lo
tdRyS8-tDv8

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com