Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Community Report for October 3rd, 2017

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Community Report for October 3rd, 2017

Campaign 141, lasting over 70 days, was finally declared a victory for the Allies, early on September 29th. Congratulations to the players on both sides for a fantastic campaign. Here's to many more like this, with our new players from Steam and returning vets expanding the rosters on both sides. Campaign 142 started Sunday morning, server time:

• Starter Subscribers receive the Sapper personas
  • Free Play accounts receive the Grenadier personas

We're back at tier 0 (1939-40). Get in the action!

Operation Plunder!

Operation Plunder is set for October 8th at noon, server time (US Central Daylight Time), players on both sides can sign up on the Special Event Forum, here.

Featured Squad Of The Week - 12e Division d'Infanterie

We'd like to welcome a new squad into the game.  Just over a month old, 12e Division d'Infanterie (12e) is an Allied squad, primarily infantry, led by leon.  Leon has answered some questions to help us get to know him.

Q: In what part of the world do you live?

A: The USA

Q: Other than WWII Online, do you have any other hobbies?

A: Writing code

Q: When did you first start playing WWII Online?

A: In 2009, was in high school

Q: What attracted you to the game?

A: The SCOPE!!!  It's HUGE!  Persistent WW2 FPS has a special place in my heart.

Q: Have you been in other squads?

A: I was in an Axis squad in 2009-2010, but I can't remember the name,  I had a different username back then.

Q: What's your favorite unit/equipment to use?

A: MAS 40

Q: What's your favorite moment from playing the game?

A: We stalled five Axis divisions worth of supply in Brussels, during Campaign 141, with only 23 men and one depot.

Q: If you could tell all new players one thing, what would it be?

A: Please reach out and talk.  Communication is key!

Q: Do you have any other comments for us?

A: In 12e, we don't bite, but we do try to Twitch and spread the word for the game.  If anyone is looking for a casual group of players to join, message me.  Aside from that, VIVA LA FRANCE!

This ends this issue of the Community Report.  You're done here.  What are you waiting for?  Get in-game!  Don't you know war just broke out again, a couple days ago?  S!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=FbcN8TMs7sg:2wmuqdwSnrM:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=FbcN8TMs7sg:2wmuqdwSnrM:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=FbcN8TMs7sg:2wmuqdwSnrM:F7zBnMyn0Lo
FbcN8TMs7sg

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com