Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

merlin51, front and center!

Capco

Citation

ahc_logo.gif

Attention Allies!

In recognition of gallant and distinguished service, the Allied High Command hereby presents the following:

Good Conduct Medal

86good_conduct_ribbon_zps9b2828a7.gif

This award is given by BDE officers to those individuals who show an exemplary sense of responsibility and manners on and off the battlefield, counseling where needed those players who would otherwise disrupt the good brotherhood feelings in the Allied side.

to

@merlin51

for actions as set forth in the following citation:

http://forums.wwiionline.com/forums/topic/414974-meritorious-service-to-players-recommendation/

The actions of this service member were in keeping with the highest standards of the military, and reflect credit upon the player, their country, and the Allied Forces.

Colonel Capco

Commanding Officer, DDOP

Edited by Capco
  • Like 1

Well deserved for sure!!  S!

Edited by Boudreau

I'm not sure i really qualify for any medals.
For one, i dont hold any side loyalties, I might be french at breakfast and axis at dinner, just depends on what the side balance looks like.
I bombed french factories with forrest and then later tried to recap Amiens with the french army.

14 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

I'm not sure i really qualify for any medals.
For one, i dont hold any side loyalties, I might be french at breakfast and axis at dinner, just depends on what the side balance looks like.
I bombed french factories with forrest and then later tried to recap Amiens with the french army.

This medal is more about community service than side allegiance.  Wear it with pride.  

S!

26 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

i dont hold any side loyalties, I might be french at breakfast and axis at dinner, just depends on what the side balance looks like.

I am beginning to feel the same way.

12 minutes ago, Capco said:

This medal is more about community service than side allegiance.  Wear it with pride.  

S!

Here here, a good player all around! Congratz! S!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scking said:

never heard of him! ;)

S!

Step up and give Merlin the corresponding Axis Award - like the Bad Conduct Side-Switching  Inverted Iron Cross with Cabbage Leaves or something. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, sorella said:

Step up and give Merlin the corresponding Axis Award - like the Bad Conduct Side-Switching  Inverted Iron Cross with Cabbage Leaves or something. 

I'll remember that next time i'm sweeping a sapper off ya and throw cabbage at him isntead

15 hours ago, martigan said:

Congratulations Merlin S! 

Yeah, what my boss said.  :)  When you help players, you're helping retain players.  That helps both sides.  Grats, Merlin!

By the way, anyone with a username containing not one but TWO Mustang references gets major cool points anyway.

-Irish

• Like 1

On 23/10/2017 at 4:58 PM, merlin51 said:

I do not agree that it should be so.
In the morning he cheers for the Dallas Cowboys...
Afternoon is New York Giants...

I do not see any emotion in playing this way!

S!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kareca said:

I do not agree that it should be so.
In the morning he cheers for the Dallas Cowboys...
Afternoon is New York Giants...

I do not see any emotion in playing this way!

S!

Can someone translate?

8 hours ago, MikeAZ said:

you are a bi polar, emotionless sex robot.

that makes even less sense than giving me an award for doing nothing.

12 hours ago, merlin51 said:

that makes even less sense than giving me an award for doing nothing.

We actually won a short campaign, the Bourdeaux wine is flowing like water, the planes are dropping loaves of sweetbreads by the metric tonne, medals are flying like confetti on the wind; this one just happens to have your name on it, for stepping up and helping the new guys. Tempest in a teacup, even the service dogs got citations.

Image result for dog with a military commendation