Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Campaign 148 has ended, 149 starts Thursday

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

OHMCongratulations to the German forces on their victory of Campaign 148. We will be in intermission until this coming Thursday evening, where we will then start Campaign 149. This Campaign was well fought by both sides and we got to see Tier 3 with the American forces and all equipment. The capture timer slow down did a great job in extending the duration of this Campaign and there are no plans at this time to change that. Be sure to try the new SPAAs and be prepared to Campaign 149 kick off this Thursday. SALUTE!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=Ja1imEb-XGo:I4uoE6HPrFY:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=Ja1imEb-XGo:I4uoE6HPrFY:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=Ja1imEb-XGo:I4uoE6HPrFY:F7zBnMyn0Lo
Ja1imEb-XGo

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Really terrible to have 3 day intermission right during holidays when everyone is off and has time to play.

Very disappointed, hideous is this nicest word I can think of right now.

Edited by delems

Still incredulous.

Got 5 days off, and now Mon- intermission, Tues- intermission, Wed- intermission, Thur- intermission most of the day.

I can't even find polite words to describe how I feel.

1 hour ago, delems said:

Really terrible to have 3 day intermission right during holidays when everyone is off and has time to play.

Very disappointed, hideous is this nicest word I can think of right now.

Holiday is still 6 days away. I know my kids are not off this week, and neither am I.

Well I did get it off.

And 4 days of intermission is terrible no matter how you look at it.

I better not be paying for these 4 days.  Really POd.

24 hours should be normal intermission imo; 48 at the tops.

Edited by delems
  • Like 1