Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Customer Support and Production News

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMWe have a new website live chat system for supporting our players better that has just gone live this week. We're seeing a lot of traffic and people asking for help, which is awesome! Merlin51 will give us some information about Terrain and how that is progressing, and I'll go into some brief information about production (vehicle and Italian development progress). CRS is looking for volunteer devs and marketing personnel, check out our volunteer page here. And finally we'll do a follow up on the feedback we've been receiving on our Roadmap released last week. Happy Friday Everyone, S!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=FPb96bgPxiA:7rR3RuW207A:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=FPb96bgPxiA:7rR3RuW207A:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=FPb96bgPxiA:7rR3RuW207A:F7zBnMyn0Lo
FPb96bgPxiA

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1