Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

User Interface Redesign Teaser

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMIt goes without saying that our current User Interface is not only difficult to navigate for new users, but it's actually overwhelming and un-necessarily complicated (yes, we know). As part of the entire 1.36 hybrid supply plan, we also want to work towards making the User Interface extraordinarily more simplistic and sensible. Today I wanted to share with you a teaser of what our interface may look like in the future to generate discussion and thoughts. Do note there's a lot of detailed planning happening within that expands way beyond this screen.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=rl12uT3p6xw:3s7LzUc-bXU:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=rl12uT3p6xw:3s7LzUc-bXU:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=rl12uT3p6xw:3s7LzUc-bXU:F7zBnMyn0Lo
rl12uT3p6xw

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1

I think this needs to be rolled out before 1.36.  It can be modded when 1.36 comes out.  More work, but the sooner the better with STEAM pop trailing off next to nothing as this will likely increase the appeal of the game to new players.

Edited by GrAnit

• Registered Users

The UI overhaul is indeed critically urgent but as they remove brigade spawning it will impact the whole UI content a lot 

• 9 months later...

Ok, I haven't been around the game since months "mainly because the game is so addictive that I start to lose grasp on my studies" and I know this is an old post regarding the UI, however I always wanted to point out that UI is what attract new players to the game, the current players and also for Veterans who don't play the game anymore, UI is important , as for me it was hard to understand the UI when I started playing the game but I forced myself to understand it, Im sorry if this was already pointed out in other post and btw I can't wait for 1.36. Good luck everyone

!S 

Edited by ghost43
forgot the veterans part xD

The UI is going to be a part of phase 2 of the 1.36 build.. We refocused all dev resources on the base of 1.36 and then after we get that done, we will move resources back on the new UI..

49 minutes ago, SCKING said:

The UI is going to be a part of phase 2 of the 1.36 build.. We refocused all dev resources on the base of 1.36 and then after we get that done, we will move resources back on the new UI..

cool, thx for the update and fast reply !S