Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sound problem

GrAnit

When I fly aircraft, the sound coming from my vehicle is rotated 90 deg to the right.  So if I turn right, the engine sound is the loudest, if I turn left the engine sound is the  quietest.  External sounds are not rotated.

Any idea if this is a problem with my set up or is it a bug?   I have had this happen for at least two years, over which I have reinstalled the game multiple times and did a full upgrade on my computer.  Any suggestions to fix?

Edited by GrAnit

I haven’t noticed it in twin engine aircraft, but I can check.  Trucks also, but I think not all.  I will do a check on all the vehicles when I am back from traveling this week and provide s more comprehensive assessment on the problem vehicles.

• 4 weeks later...

It turns out that the problem is with my speakers, no my headset.  Must be something on my end.

Well, that stinks but if its just a headset, at least thats not so bad (well, if we are talking just a normal wired headset?)

Yes.  I am going to look at my speaker setup in windows to see if I can fix it there.