Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sirs, here are the GREAT ONES!

shagher

S!

As I arrive in Philipville for defense I notice EIs approaching town from the NW...  I follow the trail with my  FG42 and kill several EIs on their way to town.. So far the norm...

Yet, I spot DUDECAN as an Engineer also making his way toward my marks up to the EFMS..... And I am thinking... I just marked.... He s already on it for the EFMS kill.... How great is that???

I get another EI in front of him... A 232 shows up and pound the EFMS... Within 60 seconds DUDECAN is on it and blows it... REMARKABLE! 

So why a medal?  It happens a lot right? EFMS... Engineer... Boom! Well...

Not very often that fast... Did he even know I was covering him? I doubt.. He was busy surviving... The 232?  Showed up too fast to count on a full cover... Scoring kills? Obviously not his intention... Destroying the EFMS ASAP and slowing down the enemy P1? YES! That's it... Not for recognition... Nothing but to protect AXIS! Its town... Its troops... His men... Me....

The top shall not always be ignored for rewards because they are known as the good ones.... I WATCH DUDECAN and I think....:  "AXIS...!!! HERE IS A GREAT ONE!"

DUDECAN please accept this medal!

S!

12meritorious_medal.gif
12meritorious_ribbon.gif

Meritorious Service Cross

Awarded to individuals for meritorious service in the superior performance of their duties.

shagher.png

• Like 1

Good job dude!

Quite often I am a 232 hunting efms and sometimes the engie so I know how tricky it can be to get to an efms and blow it. 

Well deserved!

S! to you dude!

Dandare9