Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Forcibly despawned by game manager

pwnography

I was forcibly despawned by a game manager for camping an efms.  I got one of those red letter notices that said "WARNING: Move that tank now or be moved".   I was in a Pz3h and the engine was dead.  After an eng blew the efms, I was forcibly despawned with "WARNING: You have been forcibly moved by a Game Manager: 10"

do we now allow one side to cheat by forcibly removing tanks that camp their efms?

Sounds more like where the tank was located was against the rules, not the fact that you were camping (camping happens all the time).. I would think either #1 you were in a place that you should not be (ie. clipping) or #2 you were on top of a spawn point. If either were the case, then the GM would take action if you #1 don't take action yourself (ie. move or despawn) or #2 can't do anything. 

Its not a side thing.. Its a game thing. 

To my understanding you can camp an FMS all you want, but you can not position you tank in a place where it impedes the spawn point (blocking the spawn point). I wasn’t there so I don’t know what happened in your case. 

I have however seen tanks roll right up to the opening of an FMS and block it so nothing can spawn without dying or being clipped into the tank which isn’t (or shouldn’t be) allowed

• B2K locked this topic

Looked at the logs. and yes you were bumped 10m as your tank was on the spawn point which is an insta kill not a camp and thus utilizing a game mechanic against the pb which is a violation of TOS. If you lost your engine and couldnt move then it could be deemed as unintentional which is why the bump was made.