Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Allied breakthrough awards 7/72018

hateract

Attention to orders, 

As of today the Allied forces have achieved a solid breakthrough of the Axis line along the Meuse River, this has been the result of much dedication and amazing efforts by allied players and squads. There will be more citations to come for this action, as I wish to recognize all those involved for their efforts. The first of these awards are the following. 

Let it herby be known, that the HC officers Grunt768 and dfadd have been awarded the following, 

Ground Forces Command Medal

Ground_ribbon_zpsbe131f48.gif

In addition, in recognition of his dedication and resolution in running as MOIC throughout squad night and throughout the breakout, for long and grueling hours, going above and beyond the call of duty, and seeing through to allied success on the battlefield at the expense of his own needs, Grunt768 is also herby awarded the following, 

Command Excellence Medal

412GroupLeadershipBadge_ribbon_zps1caf7edd.gif

S! to these officers and to their fellow Allied soldiers who made this breakthrough possible, I look forward to writing more citations to follow in this thread. 

-Hateract, COS, Allied Forces

Edited by hateract

Attention to orders, 

It should be known, that the best tool for a good offense is a proper defense. In recognition of their service above and beyond the call of duty in ensuring the stemming of Axis counter attacks, thereby ensuring the continuation of the allies offensive the following players have hereby been awarded...

strike69

maxq

eccles

Defense Ribbon

Defense_ribbon_zps40a7b2fb.gif

It is not the most glorious job, but the most essential, it takes teamwork and dedication to support your fellow soldiers on the attack, congrats to these players and their efforts in advancing the allied cause. 

S! Hateract, COS, Allied Forces

sgthenning , dfire  also needs also to be on the very top of the awards list for multi tasks like FBs and setting attacks and finishing them, these two guys for me have really stood out and makes MOICs job way easier.

Thanks guys I hope hater has something in his bag of tricks for you guys, and I hope of the highest caliber.

TY Grunt for stepping up and asking things for the unknown masses of players who are quietly in the back ground.