Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Commanders Citations for the Liberation of Belgium, France and Beyond!

hateract

Attention to orders, 

At the behest of field commanders from AHC, a list of players was created, for those deserving recognition and award for actions above and beyond the call of duty, through their individual and collective efforts saw through to the liberation of Allied nations across Europe and have brought us to the gates of Germany herself and, hopefully to the doorstep of victory. It is my pleasure at the request of our field commanders to issue the following medals and ribbons, to these exceptional players for their fantastic contributions to the war effort!

DFIIRE

SGTHENNING

JACARANDA

POYET

TARRIAN60

BODIHBRO

DRAKE1

JOHNEDEERE

Are herby awarded the following, 

Army Gallantry

army_gallantry_zpsd1cc05ad.gif

In conjunction with...

Liberation of Belgium

LibBelgium_zps48d76df3.gif

Player STRIKE69, In lieu of numerous citations and nominations for your dedication, steadfastness and efforts on the battlefields, you are herby awarded the following, it is our pleasure in AHC to have such an amazing player fighting with us! 

Cross of Great Britain

viM20GD.gif

iaza19629119686800_zps22c2d982.gif

In addition, the squad 101ST, for their actions throughout the duration of the renewed Allied counter offensive, especially in the realm of covert actions and, Forward Bases, being key to allowing their fellow soldiers to maintain the advance, are herby awarded...

Meritorious Unit Citation

MeritUnit_ribbon_zpse7f0e270.gif

Furthermore, for their efforts in Forward base defense, and capture, thus maintaining Allied initiative on the battlefield, I herby award the following to these soldiers, 

CRISPY 

DRLOO

Liberation of Belgium

LibBelgium_zps48d76df3.gif

In conjunction with, 

Defense Ribbon

Defense_ribbon_zps40a7b2fb.gif

At this time I would like to bring forward another player, with multiple citations to his name, who's constant vigor and energy on the attack and dedication to seeing our AO's through to the final victory shall be recognized. The following player is herby awarded...

I12CEF

Croix de Lorraine

(Cross of Lorraine)

CroixRev_zpsr4mc8l4p.gif

Croix_ribbon_zpsd6abbed3.gif

It is with great pleasure to recognize the following individual, with his demeanor, steadfastness, teamwork and amazing attitude. His leadership and personality have brought an much needed esprit de corps back amongst the allies, and without whom, we would not be in the position we are today. The following soldier is to be awarded...

MAJES99

Esprit de Corps Ribbon

Esprit_ribbon_zps890a0984.gif

Finally, there are some members of AHC itself, who deserve credit for their loyalty, leadership and dedication in leading the allies forward and back from the brink. 

For his actions and leadership, not just in the air but on the ground, and for his ability to motivate and galvanize his fellow players to maintain the attack and defense and see through to allied victory against all odds, this officer is awarded the following. 

REBEL357

Air Operations Command Cross

iaza19629154938300_zpsf74a2dd2.gif

For his selfless service, and dedication to the allied cause, in times of our darkest hours to our greatest victories, often rising above and beyond the call of duty, and maintaining throughout a stalwart spirit and encouraging others, this officer is awarded the following.

JUMPER45

Strategic Operations Command Cross

150senior_OIC_ribbongiff_zps27f8e3ce.gif

Lastly, For his continuous service and ability to create tremendous victories, even during the smallest hours and hardest of circumstance, and his leadership in driving the Allies eastward, this officer is awarded the following. 

MARTIGAN

Ground Forces Command Medal

Ground_ribbon_zpsbe131f48.gif

Allies, we have a long way to go, we stand at the gates of Germany, and the doorstep of victory. We must deny complacency, we must fight on will all effort to see through to the final fight and defeat of our enemy. This is a campaign for the books, and would not have been possible without such incredible efforts and actions as listed and awarded above. Maintain it, push on, and keep rolling forward. The largest and toughest battles are yet to come, but with such players on our side, I am assured that we can see it through to the end. My thanks to all of you, it is my pleasure to recognize your service to our side and I hope to be able to post more yet for the great actions to come. 

S!

-Hateract, COS, Allied Forces

Edited by hateract