Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

S! allied forces

doc1168

S! from doc1168 RAF commander S!

damn fine job men at hold houffalize 

on 7/14/1944 at 0012 the allied forces at the town of houffalize came under attack by a all out attack by axis forces 

without a word to the doc1168 the current map oic at that time 

pfmosquito stepped up and organized the defense at the town allowing the map oic to get the allied forced the supplys they truely and dearly needed 

while this attack was going on houffalize by the axis at the same the the allied squad 7th ast had lead and started the attack on eupen cause

i here by isssue the follow award to pfmosquito 

Tactical Achievement Award

iaza19629189359800_zps6c082c9b.gif

to the defenders of houffalize 

i here by issue the following awards 

Rapid Deployment Ribbon

Rapdep_ribbon_zps37848bec.gif

Defense Ribbon

Defense_ribbon_zps40a7b2fb.gif

for his nonstop effort in locating and aiding in the knock out of mutiple axis mobile spawns i here by issue 

bloodnguts the follow award

Battle Efficiency Ribbon

Battle_E_ribbon_zps67b40dd7.gif

from the air there was a large scale cas effort lead by many of the allied pilots in support of the defensive operation 

to those pilots even though they have been unnamed they will still receive the following award for their effort and effectiveness at  the houffalize defensive objective 

i here by issue the following award 

Close Air Support Ribbon

CAS_ribbon_zps534f80c7.gif

at the same time as this attack by axis forces was going on at houffalize the 7th ast lead the attack on eupen which ended in the liberation of houffalize and the axis switching from full attack to almost complete defense at eupen the 7th ast action that night was one of the most important things that could of happened allowing the map oic at the time which was doc1168 to get much needed supplies to houffalize which allowed for the allies to gain an even better foot hold against the axis attack 

i here by issue the following award to the 7th ast as a whole 

Legion of Valor

LOV_ribbon_zpsaf906e0f.gif

S! to all of ya damn fine job allies keep up the work S!