Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Peer Citations For Allied troops!!!!!

hateract

Attention to orders, 

It is my pleasure at this time to hand out awards to the following players, having been recommended and cited for actions above and beyond the call of duty, not just by High Command, but by their fellow comrades in arms. Their citations have been read, reviewed and found deserving of recognition. In addition, I must place a special thanks to those players who have reached out to AHC in an effort to see these players awarded. It shows a high "Esprit de Corps" within the allies, and is something I wish to help maintain and grow, as it is the lifeblood of our actions on the field. Without further rambling, I am pleased to herby award the following, 

RYMAN89

Mentioned in Dispatches With Bronze Palm

mid_palm_zps9eaec8e1.gif

His Citation Reads...

During an Allied attack on the Axis occupied town of Roermond West, RYMAN89, armed only with a rifle, did take up a defensive position  in support of his Forward Mobile Spawn. During his time supporting the position, he did eliminate not one, but two attempts by enemy sappers to destroy the FMS. In addition he managed to eliminate an enemy truck attempting to set its own counter FMS. His actions, effort and diligence did allow for the continuation of the allied attack on Roermond West and further the cause of the liberation of Europe from Axis Forces, 

In addition, RARE combat footage of his actions are available. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs_pARhrt2g

GLYTHN 

Liberation of Germany

libger_ribbon_zps22310156.gif

His citation reads...

In a direct quote from the field. 

"recommend Glythn for a medal for his efforts to attack and take down Dusseldorf-Kaarst FB in the middle of the AO on Dusseldorf!  Glythn singularly was responsible for leading missions to take and establish FMS's and providing communication and coordination to attack the FB relentlessly, diverting at least 5 Axis players to FB defense from Dusseldorf protection!  We collectively got the FB damage to INF: Down and VS: 55% thereby scaring the living heck out of the Axis forces.  As a result, the AO objective to damage factories at Dusseldorf was achieved (almost to 100%) ! " 

Lastly, through multiple citations, actions, and recommendations, at the behest of his teammates, and compatriots. Rather than a slew of awards for the multitude of actions that are deserving of awards themselves, the following players accomplishments shall be recognized with the awarding of the following...

ECCLES

Cross of Great Britain

viM20GD.gif

iaza19629119686800_zps22c2d982.gif

This players continuous actions throughout the duration of the campaign have been an inspiration to his fellow Allied soldiers and to the side as a whole, no matter the persona, nation, or situation, Eccles has proven, that where he is, is where the front is.

S! for job well done! 

bis-9998_01.JPG
In addition, Here is your plumed helmet as promised!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to these fine players for a job well done, and another round of thanks to their fellow soldiers who recommended them.

S!

-Hateract, COS, Allied Forces 

Edited by hateract
  • Like 3

I don't know what to say. Thank you. But really I'm just out there trying to do my best and have a good time doing it. 

S! All well deserved.  Make sure you wear that helmet after this campaign so I may find you a bit easier.