Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

PYM, CHAZLEY and GUDERIAN41 step forward!

shagher

PYM step forward!

Your actions in ETAIN, capping the SCP in time to allow AXIS to cap the AF and boot the Air out was a HUGE help!

Your Communications were great and clear... The fighting was ferocious...  THANK YOU from all of us!

You earned the Order of V-Rab 247vraborder_ribbon.gif

Awarded to a player or officer that accomplishes a set goal set by an operational objective. This award shows the commitment and discipline of the wearer for a job well done.

247vraborder_medal.gif

S!

CHAZLEY STEP FOWARD!!!

Chazley cleared a bunker with his grenadier in a desperate time for us to save Beauraing and few of us though it was possible.... Nerves of steal!

AXIS is proud to present you with the Meritorious Service Cross 12meritorious_ribbon.gif

Awarded to individuals for meritorious service in the superior performance of their duties.

12meritorious_medal.gif

S!

GUDERIAN41 STEP FORWARD!

Guderian41 constantly setup towns pre AO killing AIs, setting FMS... Good coms.... EXCELLENT WORK! 

In the name of all AXIS you deserve the Order of Petro 215petroorder_ribbon.gif

This medal will be awarded to players that go the extra step for the Axis. These players are what make the job of the HC work. They will be regarded with honor by the OKA.

215petroorder_medal.gif

S!

shagher.png

thx. thx to axis players especially njord88 who also helped cap ab bunker. S! 

Pym, CO
QoR  (Queen's Own Rifles a/k/a Quality Object Removal)

Much obliged. They had the AB cut, and right before I died I tossed a nade through the window in AB bunk and killed all 3 guys that were capping. I imagine they were pretty upset.

S! Well done to all you.  Pym, did and outstanding job pretty much by himself capping cp's in town, while 4 of us were capping the AF bunker.  We really didnt think we were going to get it capped in time, until you got the s cp.  Outstanding.

Chazley.  I asked for you to get this award just because we didnt think we were going to get bunker clear in time.  Your last seconds action probably saved the town after multiple times we failed to clear the bunker and its defenders outside.  When you typed all 3 inf inside bunker were dead i couldnt believe it until i came up and seen them all on the floor.  Great job.

Guderian41  Its those selfless acts that people do that make the game great.  A lot of times they go unknown to others.  I am glad there are people who are selfless and do the jobs that bring no honor to other peoples eyes.  Keep up the great work.

See you all on the battle field.