Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

MG AAA AI shooting at infantry

Scking

On 9/4/2018 at 7:28 PM, mazzoni85 said:

I'm telling you how the axis are gonna win campaign 156. AI is doing all their job, doesn't even need any player.

Happened more then once already... We capped Herbeumont entirely, was down to AB, couldn't even get close without being decimated by the AAA AI pit.

I'm seeing squad mates logging every nite because of that bug... I myself logged a few minutes ago for that.

Need that fix ASAP.

S!

Doesn't that go both ways? So you are telling me you guys capped everything and there was not one Allied Tank in sight to take out that AAA AI pit?

Now that's hard to believe , really hard to believe. Impossible to believe to be all honest. 

On 8/28/2018 at 9:56 AM, SCKING said:

So in the mean time, be careful around the MG AAA AI as it has a 360deg traverse and it’s not forgiving.

LOL. It has spawned some new tactics. ;)

We are trying hard for a Wednesday or Thursday release.. Originally it was going to be today or tomorrow but we ran into some issues in testing that requires a new build. 

• Like 1

I would be ALL FOR a 360* MG AI.

Just limit its attention range to, lets say 50m? (150ft).

Buuuut, not sure if the AI is smart enough not to shoot though buildings.

Doubtful considering if you land your plane on the other side of say a depot i spawn into, the town's entire AAA collection will blast my spawn building
to hell trying to get to you.

Was guarding an AF bunker one night and someone kind of crash landed a blen just off the AF but lived through the landing
and slid behind some of the bermed trees where he tried to use his TG a bit for suppression.
The AF's heavy AAA AI continued to pound the hell out of the bunker, being inline with the downed plane, driving me nuts for like 45 minutes.

Think Ray Charles and and Stevie Wonder are in charge of fire command LOL

28 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

Think Ray Charles and and Stevie Wonder are in charge of fire command LOL

LOL

Just the Machinegun AAA AI, and as long as that range is no more than 50m.

There must be some range limit, otherwise AAA from UK will shoot 111's at Metz

Pepl need get gud with nades!
and time it perfectly to run when reloading.

• CORNERED RAT
14 minutes ago, Hardlead said:

Fix is now released.

Roger that, team nipped this one quickly, and for good reason.