Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Can't log on after patch

moarram

fxckin retards wrote poor code and screwed up logging in the game , I am having the same problem,  it just wants  to keep loading the new patch when ever I log in.   They have no fix and will not respond with an answer since they dony know what happened with the software'

• CORNERED RAT
2 hours ago, moarram said:

Must be using Steam log in now? Won't let me us my account info to log in. Suggestions?

You'll need to download the full installer and do a fresh install here: https://www.wwiionline.com/getting-started#sign-up-download 

2 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

fxckin retards wrote poor code and screwed up logging in the game , I am having the same problem,  it just wants  to keep loading the new patch when ever I log in.   They have no fix and will not respond with an answer since they dony know what happened with the software'

We have answered several questions on this Ithuriel. As stated above please do a full installation.

Doing a full installation was a requirement for this update, so we can have a fresh start with everyone to do all of the recent changes that have gone in.

Thank you. S!