Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Any Laptop Players

Tkilroy

• CORNERED RAT

I at times play on a Surface Pro 3 (I5 processor).  It generally gets ~ 30fps.  When i bought it the cost was ~900, but it's an older model now so is probably cheaper. 

You will need a mouse with it though... I tried it without once... and yeah.. it didn't end well.   The audio is kind of screwy though, the surface doesn't handle the directional stuff very well so everything sounds like it comes from right in front of you. 

• Like 1

I am playing on an Helios 300, it's too much for this game. Get the cheapest laptop with the latest generation processor (for example i7-8750H),  and you will be fine with this game. Maybe a Dell G3, about USD 750.

• Like 1

I'm running a DELL Latitude E6430. i7, 16GB of RAM. No GPU. I got this refurbished for 400$.

I get 60FPS with everything at max. 40-50 if a lot of people are around me.

This game, being a late 90's game, runs heavily on CPU from my imitated understanding.

• 2 years later...

I have a Dell Laptop with Core I-3 , 2.7 GHz  8 Gb RAM which was  $275 new at Microcenter. It runs fine at around 60 fps.

• 1 month later...

I always played with lap top and using mouse and keyboard only

S!

sry... mouse,  keyboard and a stug...

lol

watching the news ...  lol

Edited by kareca