Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Survey: WWII Online's Path Forward

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOM

As a continuation to our Facebook poll released a couple of days ago, we want to continue the collection of feedback to determine our course of action come completion of our Roadmap. We believe it is time for us to plan a bold course of action to modernize WWII Online and bring it into present day standards to the best of our ability. So this week we'll be asking you to provide your valuable feedback to the table so we can better plan the path by which we can achieve maximum support. Please head over now to our [Survey: WWII Online's path forward and YOUR thoughts]. We need everyone to participate on this one. Development continues currently on our Roadmap and this survey is not stalling any effort. This is purely an exercise in planning and feedback gathering. The options provided may not produce the final outcome - S! ty

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=5u5z2-NRcdA:oJloWPklcSk:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=5u5z2-NRcdA:oJloWPklcSk:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=5u5z2-NRcdA:oJloWPklcSk:F7zBnMyn0Lo
5u5z2-NRcdA

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 3

Let's get the infantry/crew DM audit done first; then worry about what's next.

Along with the small arms audit, armor audit and aircraft audit.....