Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Rockhit Nomination

fiambre

Rockhit's determination and extraordinary unselfy dedication to support the axis side didnt go unnoticed.

Reports from the highness spheres of the OKW have put a light on many attacks started by his own, against all odds and not thinking on his confort, offering his life many times in behalf of a superior objetive, for his side, his country and his subscription to "Cosmopolitan -Axis versión"

He put himself as first volunteer on the consecution of deadly objetives and succeed where others just hide behind excuses.

Rockhit is to axis the Pilar of their mighty victory

For his bravery and support, Rockhit is rewarded with the IRON CROSS 3rd Class

88ic3rdcl_medal.gif 88ic3rdcl_ribbon.gif

Congrats sir!

PS: Stonetouch must be dying of envy!

1 hour ago, rockhit said:

Thanks and Salute to everyone. I share this with the Squad, they are the ones that keep me here, !S

You better not leave , you recruited me . If Feldjgr folds I'll be a Lonewolf for eternity. 

I can't say enough about all the guys in this squad. It makes a big difference being part of a team and this squad has some of the very best players I have seen in the game. Rock certainly  does the job as leader ( not easy) being a part time baby sitter and full time leader. Most of all we need his leadership hunting down members who go astray....it does happen but he tracks them down to boot !  Solid as a Rock well deserved recognition.

9 hours ago, aa101sfc said:

I can't say enough about all the guys in this squad. It makes a big difference being part of a team and this squad has some of the very best players I have seen in the game. Rock certainly  does the job as leader ( not easy) being a part time baby sitter and full time leader. Most of all we need his leadership hunting down members who go astray....it does happen but he tracks them down to boot !  Solid as a Rock well deserved recognition.

What u talking about willis? :)

<S!> Congrats m8 well earned and well deserved..

Rockhit is one of our most valued core players and Feldjgr one of several core Squads.

So many victories and successful defenses revolve around Rockhits efforts sometimes solo but often

with the help of Fedjgr...

Players like Rockhit and his Squad bring incalculable benefit on many levels to our team and the game as a whole.

Creating attacks when there are none, salvaging a defense when moral has collapsed and so much more, this type of play is a win for our game and truthfully both sides..

We have a player driven content game which is kinda unique, Rockhit and Feldjgr make things happen <S!>.

Cheers Monty

• Like 1

• CORNERED RAT

If you play TZ2, you know rockhit.

He does not play defense period.  If your map oic and rockhit is on... you better have a real AO on.

He is the first the bring an FMS but don't call him when a town is falling.  Because he's cap the spawnable in our attack town.

S! Rockhit - well deserved.

On 12/2/2018 at 5:03 PM, TMAN said:

If you play TZ2, you know rockhit.

He does not play defense period.  If your map oic and rockhit is on... you better have a real AO on.

He is the first the bring an FMS but don't call him when a town is falling.  Because he's cap the spawnable in our attack town.

S! Rockhit - well deserved.

He doesn't have to play defence he has Squad mates that will jump to that falling town and give them Allies hell. While he caps the Spawnable and then we either secure the defending AO or we move onto attack