Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Readme: Version 1.35.16.2

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Here's a quick review of version 1.35.16.2 which will be coming this next week. Several bug fixes, two critical ones (DLL and DPI), increased player placed object lifetimes, some art updates, bomb ballistic coefficient updates and more. Plenty of good things going into this one. We're continuing to make improvements where available and these notes do not reflect the entirety of our efforts here at CRS (such as 1.36 hybrid supply [which is nearing closed beta] and finding network improvements). The #1 way to support WWII Online's game development, is to become a Hero Builder subscriber (learn more here).

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=ZlTGpANn548:eODplvpdP_I:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=ZlTGpANn548:eODplvpdP_I:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=ZlTGpANn548:eODplvpdP_I:F7zBnMyn0Lo
ZlTGpANn548

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

So the Mobile spawn check box on the UI will stay always stay in the same state as the last time you spawned in?  

5 hours ago, GrAnit said:

So the Mobile spawn check box on the UI will stay always stay in the same state as the last time you spawned in?  

I believe that's how I read it.

Wonderful change if so.