Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

WAVRE DEFENSE.... The new ALAMO!

shagher

WAVRE under attack is fighting with 1 versus 3 on supplies... And equipment not even close to match the reality of the time....

YET, AXIS MEN, HEROES with an absolute devotion to their side decide to stay behind and fight literally to the last bullet of the last rifle....

Excellent EFMS hunts, Guarding of all CPs, communication and making every shot count held WAVRE for over 5 hours, 2 of which were mostly rifles.... 

Aware that no supplies would come as told by their HC, the HEROES of WAVRE never blinked. If they could have thrown the sinks at the invaders they would have done it... I can assure ALL that some of us defended a CP killing EIs with knife only.

With a lot of emotion, I am VERY PROUD to deliver most of the defenders the following Medal and apologize for those I couldn't keep track of while fighting myself the EIs to the Death:

Order of V-Rab 247vraborder_ribbon.gif

Awarded to a player or officer that accomplishes a set goal set by an operational objective. This award shows the commitment and discipline of the wearer for a job well done.

247vraborder_medal.gif

DANDARE9, NORMAL9, CRASSUS6, GROUNDLBER, KCHIP, CAPTRON, GRAETWUL, ZENTOTAL, THULE, DROOB, SMOOTHIE, VAPUR6, TANGDOUDO1, DERTOD, DEADBONBON, LOCKE6, KWAK1, JARVEX, IKSI, GUMDROPS....

You were ASKED TO HOLD as long as possible, YOU DID!

S!

shagher.png

Congrats to all brave defenders of Wavre and my appreciation to Shager for taking the job to create a list of awarded players while fighting, instead of just saying "medal for all defenders/attackers of XXX". 

S!