Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

stats

dertod

Still have problem with stats.   I reported that topic in september and still the same.  As tonight if i looked at my Player Stats/ Sniper i have 68 sorties/356 Kills and when i looked at Performance ( all players ) Player TopList/Snipers 68 sorties/327 Kills , so after only 2 weeks in this campaign, i am missing 29 kills... 

• Like 1

I don't really know the ins and outs, but is it possible that Top Lists such as too sniper reflect kills only against certain units. (I.e. Possible that top sniper only counts infantry kills and some of your total probably includes AA abd ATG).

For example top fighter pilot only counts air kills, not ground targets you may have strafed.

S!

I think there are certain, random units (the Morris, Sapper, and new NCO units maybe) that don't count on the top lists even though they are trucks/infantry.  

• CORNERED RAT

I'll be looking at all the scoring over the next few weeks.   There are some minor tweaks that need to be made.   I had hoped to wait until after the new HC tools was out, but .............

• CORNERED RAT

There are several holes in all of the stats (and a few places where they double-count).  It's why once HCTools is out the door, stats are next on my radar (and awards based on said stats).