Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Upgrading network traffic performance

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOM

Today (27FEB2019) we are performing some important server maintenance and cable swapping throughout the live game server infrastructure, to increase network traffic performance. This will require a couple of hours downtime at least, starting at around 4-5PM server time. It's very important and will raise the ceiling of our network communications greatly. We hope that this will have a visible effect on server performance but we can't guarantee that immediately. What we can say is that this will no doubt be a well executed due-diligence effort to provide an obvious (proper) solution.

Thanks for your patience and support!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=sR7ClF8aaMo:2G_6pZJ8tuE:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=sR7ClF8aaMo:2G_6pZJ8tuE:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=sR7ClF8aaMo:2G_6pZJ8tuE:F7zBnMyn0Lo
sR7ClF8aaMo

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

So is the game still down I cant log in as of 11pm central time. I keep getting disconnected everytime I select the game server?