Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Looking for Allied Air training

Justinrot

S! all Im looking for basic 101 air training like dive bomb combat moves and etc. I know how to take off no problem but sometime I have rough landing. I normally night time around 6 pm est   

rough landing usually from trying to come in too steep, or too fast, i stink at all the other flight stuff but i land good.
I usually have myself in econo prop pitch, and get speed and alt bled off before i am 2km from the field.
I tend to use the flaps and hang it at really low speed, just enough above stall that i can maneuver still, then just kind of gently ease her down to the field
and chop throttle as the ground is getting close, and keep level until wheels touch.
Once they are on the ground solid, if it's a tail dragger, i pull back on the stick some to plant the tail and feather the brakes.

I dont know if that is the right way, but it has worked for me.
It's all the other stuff that gets me dead.

You should see what timezone @zippy is in, he is really good.

Thank you yea zippy always kills me he is goes back and forth to allied. I run into rebel which is good but sometimes I get involved with ground support when he is on

I really stink in air combat when I have to lose ea on my tail and the aiming part 

1 minute ago, Justinrot said:

I really stink in air combat when I have to lose ea on my tail and the aiming part 

My usually answer to that is have an epileptic seizure on the stick and hope that they cant possibly follow
the ridiculous things my plane is doing.

It rarely works