Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Penalizing the over pop side has gone to far.

sgthenning

sgthenning

You guys have gone to far with penalizing the op side. We already have 10 min cap timer while underpop has a 30 sec cap timer. Plus the spawn delay we already had. Now your dropping to 1 AO in tz3 on top of all the penalties we already have for op. Your never going to have side balance so stop with the fking bs. so say everyone goes allied your still going to have the same problems just reversed.  You have penalized the most pop side of the player base they were already unhappy with the penalties we already had now you add more when is it going to stop seriously. I get it allies tired of losing I can understand that if they want to attract more players they need better leadership and better game play because they are seriously lacking in both departments. I went over to allied side for intermission and mini map and tried to help them I wasn't on allied side for a day and realized why they lose so many times. The people that went over from the Axis side tried to help and were there about a week maybe two and all went back to axis because of the way the allies play no coms no defense no guards and crappy AO selections. There HC has no concept of tactics other than roll a bunch of armor into a town and hope they drain the supply or get lucky. The few allied players that actually understand the game and tactics are left holding the bag and are pretty much fed up but because they are loyal to one side so they stay. From what allied vets have told me they can not keep vet players on allied side and I can see why.  But I tell you now if you keep going the route your going adding more penalties to the op side then you will lose your subscribers I am already at that point where I am seriously considering unsubscribing. Not just for the penalties the op side has but also because we haven't had one map in the last 6 or 7 months without of patch a draw a reset or some other bs during the live map. Why should I invest my time and money into a game where all the hours time and money I put into it are waisted on a map restart or a draw. Its not worth it and not even enjoyable anymore on top of all that you guys come up and fix the cool [censored] that made the game more enjoyable despite all the other bs but refuse to put it in the live map. 

• Like 1

goreblimey

Gee bit hard criticising game play during intermission, specially as there were so many axis players playing allied lol.

You seem to suggest that the timers negative effects only happen to the AXIS,  I believe they are applied to both sides equally. 

Helping the allies does not include coming over to our side and trying to tell us we are crap and should be more like the axis, no wonder no-one wanted to communicate with you.

You lot are no more organised on a per head basis than we are. For example what did you achieve today ! lost Habyes and failed on every other attack. 

Ive got an idea for tz3 , Axis name 6 town we give them to you and i dont have to bother logging in neither do your seal clubbers.

• Like 4

sgthenning
2 minutes ago, goreblimey said:

Gee bit hard criticising game play during intermission, specially as there were so many axis players playing allied lol.

You seem to suggest that the timers negative effects only happen to the AXIS,  I believe they are applied to both sides equally. 

Helping the allies does not include coming over to our side and trying to tell us we are crap and should be more like the axis, no wonder no-one wanted to communicate with you.

You lot are no more organised on a per head basis than we are. For example what did you achieve today ! lost Habyes and failed on every other attack. 

Ive got an idea for tz3 , Axis name 6 town we give them to you and i dont have to bother logging in neither do your seal clubbers.

that's what I said gore both sides gona bite it not just axis

I've never understood the joy of chest-thumping how great one's tactical abilities are when they are attacking at huge pop advantages.  It must be nice to claim genius when attacking at 3 to 1 odds, and still be able to claim the game is screwing you when it's close to even odds.  I imagine there being lots of german-side chess gurus as well, so long as they are playing against the family cat, or get 2 extra queens to start every game... 

Be careful what you wish for as far as AHC getting back on track.  It's going to happen (it's already in the process OF happening), and then we'll see how many tactical 'genius' the germans will still claim to have.  Probably should have just enjoyed your victories without all the 'we are the champions' karaoking....

S!

• Like 2

sgthenning

I can already see whats next coming overpop side fb take 50 charges underpop 4 charges and when that doesn't work they prob go to system will choose what side you play to keep the sides balanced.

goreblimey

Doesnt matter how many charges if there is NO ONE to defend the fb.....

• Like 2

sgthenning
34 minutes ago, augetout said:

I've never understood the joy of chest-thumping how great one's tactical abilities are when they are attacking at huge pop advantages.  It must be nice to claim genius when attacking at 3 to 1 odds, and still be able to claim the game is screwing you when it's close to even odds.  I imagine there being lots of german-side chess gurus as well, so long as they are playing against the family cat, or get 2 extra queens to start every game... 

Be careful what you wish for as far as AHC getting back on track.  It's going to happen (it's already in the process OF happening), and then we'll see how many tactical 'genius' the germans will still claim to have.  Probably should have just enjoyed your victories without all the 'we are the champions' karaoking....

S!

I remember when I was allied cinc and lead allies to many victories so I don't know what to tell you guys. When I was in hc over there I saw no problems and we won yea I was hard core on the pb but we won.

Edited by sgthenning

I have to agree with sgthenning Allied HC do suck dish water and Axis HC are far superior. 

Factoid :  allies always lose speaks for itself and the stats graph for population show allies consistently have greater campaign population. Face it CRS Allied HC lost the long war against Axis HC long ago and stealing our vets , nerfing the game , mass of Matty's , tz3 tweaks etc won't help them  win.

Axis squads, players and vets carry the Axis team and OKW always respect them. That's Axis culture. Allied culture is whine and die. Of course there are great players all over the Allied roster but their HC is lacking tactical nous and strategic ability imho.

Edited by actonman

4 hours ago, sgthenning said:

Its not worth it and not even enjoyable anymore on top of all that you guys come up and fix the cool [censored] that made the game more enjoyable despite all the other bs but refuse to put it in the live map. 

For the rest, pop neutrality IS a thing and needed badly and like I keep posting and saying needs multiple levers that are less disruptive but actually balance opportunity.  It's too bad that getting there wasn't an absolute predecessor to anything like 1.36.

But I wanted to ask specifically about this statement- what is CRS refusing to put on the live map?

1 hour ago, actonman said:

I have to agree with sgthenning Allied HC do suck dish water and Axis HC are far superior. 

Factoid :  allies always lose speaks for itself and the stats graph for population show allies consistently have greater campaign population. Face it CRS Allied HC lost the long war against Axis HC long ago and stealing our vets , nerfing the game , mass of Matty's , tz3 tweaks etc won't help them  win.

Axis squads, players and vets carry the Axis team and OKW always respect them. That's Axis culture. Allied culture is whine and die. Of course there are great players all over the Allied roster but their HC is lacking tactical nous and strategic ability imho.

As ex-AHC, I'd say the AHC went into a nosedive recently, but the old AHC beat the Axis down through a LOT of superior generalship and working with squads.  I'll agree with you about now but not revisionist history about long ago.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, actonman said:

someone has been drinking the cool-aid again...

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, bus0 said:

someone has been drinking the cool-aid again...

how the players view the opposing HCs: 

Related imageImage result for sexy kool aid

dpetraeus

People underestimate how skewed things really are, protip: 250 haven't played so far. 

sgthenning
27 minutes ago, sorella said:

how the players view the opposing HCs: 

Related imageImage result for sexy kool aid

is that xoom lol

• Like 2

• B2K locked this topic