Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Push the Hero Subscriber Goal!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOM

WWII Online is currently conducting an internal funding drive using our built in subscription system. This is a great way to consistently support development of WWII Online and ensure the Rats get the resources necessary to fuel development / operations. The Hero Builder Subscription is bar-none the very best method to help the team, and you'll be rewarded with in-game units only available to Heroes and recognition only available to Builders. Our Hero Builder sub goal is at 9% and needs some additional backing by the community. Keep reading to learn more about what you get and how this makes a big help. Remember: WWIIOL is 100% community funded - support the Rats! Check out our Subscriber Drive Announcement (here) to learn more about our current effort. To become a Hero Builder (subscribe here).

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=xtYk62fkS0E:T2WMNmLV_pM:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=xtYk62fkS0E:T2WMNmLV_pM:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=xtYk62fkS0E:T2WMNmLV_pM:F7zBnMyn0Lo
xtYk62fkS0E

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

The 'Goal Meter' on the web page seems inaccurate.  The Premium Subscription bar shows some blue but the number is zero.  Is something bugged?