Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Upcoming 1.36.1.0 Release Overview

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Happy Friday! I had asked Xoom if I could do the Friday Dev report this week in order to talk about the development that is in the pipeline and my team is currently testing. We are working on 1.36.1.0 which is our first release after the big release of Hybrid Supply. We aimed for this release to be a “Maintenance” release to try and focus on the little bugs that have been around. Both the production team and development team have been focused on these tasks. That doesn’t mean we have ignored adding a few features to this release as well.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=-W3VHa0G_IM:LIZQMpbOEZ4:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=-W3VHa0G_IM:LIZQMpbOEZ4:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=-W3VHa0G_IM:LIZQMpbOEZ4:F7zBnMyn0Lo
-W3VHa0G_IM

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

The FB change for bombers is a good one. 

I'm not sure about the Bomber EWS change though.  Was that asked for?  Why do people feel it's necessary to remove it?   

It's going to make RDP bomber interception harder, especially for the Axis.  

Looking forward to seeing the FB change, bringing tactical airpower into the battle in a meaningful way that doesn't have the power to completely stop an attack or defence without ground forces as well, as it should. I've been arguing for pilots (including myself, to spend most of their time on the ground helping because of the irrelevance of air power in most situations (at least fighters dogfighting other fighters for no other reason); this update should put some real emphasis on the air war.

Supply numbers for air still need to be sharply reduced but I'm sure that will be looked at for next campaign - Regarding the EWS changes, I'm not sure that was needed but then again I'm on the side of replacing AWS entirely or removing it altogether, but keeping the town EWS. Any points on why that change was made?  

Lastly, the new R-35 paintjob looks great, glad to see. S!

3 hours ago, GrAnit said:

How many bombs to take down spawn and tents?

• SC250 - 25% [25.09] (4 x bombs)
  • F100 - 10% [10.63] (10 x bombs)
  • MC250 - 10% [10.81] (10 x bombs)
  • Satchel - 5% [5] (20 x satchels)

Its based off Joules.. All bombs will have an effect on them though, the above are the most common bombs in game

• Like 2

Please don’t remove bomber EWS on towns.  That will make it almost impossible to setup RDP defense

Its already difficult enough to find and catch bombers now.  How are we suppose to protect our factories?  

This is a bad idea.  People want more contact in the air.  Not less.  

Who came up with this idea?  I never heard anyone request this.

Edited by krazydog

Remove the cross on the hood of the 251 too - makes it a target.

Also, give binoculars to the gunner, and lower him to more of a crouch position.  He is too exposed.

Otherwise nice to see updates still coming!