Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Themouse front and center!! :D

n8r

Attention to orders, 

To wit Margate the coastal jewel under the Axis heel for far to long was rescued from tyranny by action this day. Having infiltrated the Axis cordon and after all hope of reinforcement was gone, Forward Base had been destroyed by the infamous QOR gang, did proceed to capture the Bunker and remaining Facilities while holding at bay the might of almost overwhelming forces. Later collection of papers indicated at least 12 individuals of a German flavor.

The William Wallace Tactical Achievement 

388ironwill-1_ribbon.gif

PRESENTED TO:

Themouse

Named after a Legendary Figure in history. The William Wallace decoration is awarded to any Allied Member who through exemplary action in a single engagement, which may include defense of a forward base, an attack or Town defense, that such actionsresult in an overwhelming reversal of fortune for that Axis Team, and success for the Allied Team.

S! - n8 BEF CoS AHC

Strangely named award for the British Empire to Award. Wasnt he forced to eat his own genitals ? I propose the award is renamed.

2 hours ago, goreblimey said:

Strangely named award for the British Empire to Award. Wasnt he forced to eat his own genitals ? I propose the award is renamed.

..wile were at it, I nominate  gore  for the "David Moyes"  award for allied HC excellence. 

Edited by themouse

5 hours ago, themouse said:

..wile were at it, I nominate  gore  for the "David Moyes"  award for allied HC excellence. 

We on  axis awarded themouse 'The FieldMarshal Harvey Keitel' Cross for amazing defender against us.  which he is. 

Related image