Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

We're upgrading our Billing System

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT

TMAN

Attention WWII Online subscribers and supporters:  We are pleased to announce that we will be transitioning our back office billing to a new and modern billing system called, "Braintree."  This system will provide everyone with modern functionality and many more payment options such as Apple Pay and Google Pay in addition to credit cards and PayPal. This is a necessary change that will put our developers focus back onto Game Development as it will offload the need for CRS to maintain its own billing system. Please continue reading as there are important details on how to renew your subscription through our existing PayPal gateway.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=s8vfUvhzbHc:AuNIHXcaCwU:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=s8vfUvhzbHc:AuNIHXcaCwU:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=s8vfUvhzbHc:AuNIHXcaCwU:F7zBnMyn0Lo
s8vfUvhzbHc

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

I hope everyone is having better luck with the new system than I am.  Both my accounts have been billed twice this month, once before and once after the new system started.  Either whoever entered it either didn't check the box that tells the system my payment was up to date, or my due date wasn't entered correctly.  It's being worked on now.

Anyone who has a problem, notify support using the link below.

http://playnet.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They will get it straightened out for you.

-Irish

14 hours ago, odonovan1 said:

I hope everyone is having better luck with the new system than I am.  Both my accounts have been billed twice this month, once before and once after the new system started.  Either whoever entered it either didn't check the box that tells the system my payment was up to date, or my due date wasn't entered correctly.  It's being worked on now.

Anyone who has a problem, notify support using the link below.

http://playnet.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They will get it straightened out for you.

-Irish

I'm not touching it until they have a fully working system.  If I drop off, so be it. 

When will this be all figured out and back to normal?

If I have an auto resub for yearly, will it keep subbing me?

What if I want to resub an old account, should I wait?

Edited by delems

I tried to update my credit card Saturday p.m. and I haven't been able to play the game sense. I have 2 tickets in or is it 3 not sure any way I understand  no one works the weekend and ok I can't go 2 days without this game. But now its Monday the 30th of September and this a.m. I still couldn't log on back to my account - forums - or game. Now later in the P.m. the 30th I can get to my account the forums - but still not this game. I am so close to unsubbing  more so than ever before. With my heath issues it doesn't take much to get me upset and I am not thinking right. I just wanted to add a new expiration date to my credit card so my account wouldn't go flat on me but it has anyways. I honestly do not know if its something I did or? But I want reimbursed the so far 3 days I have been out of the game do to no choice of mine. Just fix my account or I will put a few more tickets in I am just to frustrated with life. Now have received 2 emails from paypal wanting me to let them know how much and who they need to pay. I don't do paypal I use my stupid credit card. 

• Registered Users

Right now the pay system changover is Xoom's main priority and they will get it sorted out as soon as possible . Any glitch is not intensional and will get fixed as soon as they can .

Hang in there Playtime .

I've stayed subbed for 7 consecutive years at a WBS rate.  If I get dropped do I lose that rate when I go to resub @TMAN?

• 3 weeks later...