Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Now accepting cards for payment!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOM

We've implemented our new billing system and we're now able to accept online payments via Debit/Credit card, and continuing with PayPal. All PayPal payments will now go into a recurring payment plan and the old way of "manual payments," has been officially changed, for the better. Everyone will need to update their billing method, you should do this right away, at https://account.wwiionline.com/account/pay. Once you've updated your payment method and payment has been sent, let us know so we can configure your account accordingly (submit new tickets here). This is still a work in progress but is now functional and ready to work.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=BLh62k2_0Co:15c4Ifuo73w:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=BLh62k2_0Co:15c4Ifuo73w:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=BLh62k2_0Co:15c4Ifuo73w:F7zBnMyn0Lo
BLh62k2_0Co

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• 3 years later...
  • Registered Users

don't think so, maybe submit a support ticket but that would only assist you for a one time payment. Better if you update your payment method. login to your account go to profile, click Update my Payment Method, select payment method and click save. looking at history will also tell you why payment failed.