Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Verdun 2.0 - Enhanced Environment

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Five

Not long ago XOOM asked the Production team to take in players feedback about key towns where a difference could be made by changing the environment. Today I'd like to share the work that has gone into Verdun, a key strategic point in the south. Everyone has a war story from fighting in Verdun in WWIIOL, and we're pretty sure these changes coming are going to take that further. Continue reading to not only read some of the changes, but see them in their current status as we're developing and preparing to roll them into the game. In a word, the changes are going to be, "Big." Please leave your feedback, we'd love to hear what you think.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=0mrPGKgwzjg:EAlra_iMBdw:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=0mrPGKgwzjg:EAlra_iMBdw:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=0mrPGKgwzjg:EAlra_iMBdw:F7zBnMyn0Lo
0mrPGKgwzjg

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Looks nice, except of course for the 3 story look out tower SP up on hill.

Need to change the spawn points from 3 stories to 1 imo.

Question:

There are facilities like the in city RR stations that are not a CP, but which can be captured. Is it possible to make the Churches at the top of the hill the capture points instead of having a CP?

Seems like with all the work, if that was possible it might be interesting (though I realize it might then need a flag).

Having a depot up there is great, BTW (we can argue about depots and how they should be, but regardless, we want to have a spawn point up there).