Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Training server account locked

chemguy

Hello, all.

I apologize if this is addressed elsewhere.  I did a forum search but didn't find a solution, though it looks like I'm not the first to have this problem.  I'm not completely new - I originally joined way back in the early 2000s but have been away for 10 years or so.  I signed back up and purchased a premium subscription.  I've tried logging into the training server to refresh myself on some of the mechanics and the new equipment, but when I log in, all my personas have a red "account locked" status, and it exits and redirects me to a subscription URL if I double click one.  Any advice?

Thanks,

Chemguy 

• Like 1

I'm having the same thing happen... Says my subscription level is incorrect to access the training server personas.