Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

WBS Extension & Call to Action

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOM

S! Soldiers, Airman and Sailors of WWII Online. Yesterday we had our greatest online presence of users since our original Steam release, with over 2.5x the normal population and we got up to 6 Attack Objectives ~ which is seriously awesome! I have seen many great friends of our community come back, a wave of enthusiasm from our players who are here, and a request from many to continue WBS. Therefore I'm announcing today a free 72 hour extension to "Welcome Back Soldier," which will push the end date from March 24th (Tuesday) to March 27th (Friday). I am also announcing, that all Free Players will receive ALL INFANTRY access with immediate effect, until March 27th as well. 

We know that times are hard and we're happy to be one of the online services in a position to help ease the current burdens being placed on friends all over the globe. As WWII Online has a world-wide fanbase, we take this entertainment option quite a bit more seriously. I think it's also important to say that WWII Online has had a hard time in Q4-2019 and we're still coming out of recovery. So we hope that we've been able to show our willingness, in mutual tough circumstances, to provide the free service that we can to the extent that we can. I am also hopeful, along with all of my colleagues at CRS that we see many of you stay, and subscribe come this weekend. Veteran players... be on the look out for a special offer e-mail sent to you, we will do everything we can to accommodate these difficult times. 

This past weekend demonstrated that while WWII Online has been around awhile, when we have our players packed into the server, it's unlike anything else in the gaming industry. It was truly exceptional and I'd like to thank everyone for their participation over this weekend, we hope you stay with us for more! 

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=Y3uM3dYlTOg:orretxQ0ZoY:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=Y3uM3dYlTOg:orretxQ0ZoY:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=Y3uM3dYlTOg:orretxQ0ZoY:F7zBnMyn0Lo
Y3uM3dYlTOg

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1