Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Way to bypass new account training.. server in Maintenance

icbofor

Returning player trying to see if this pc will run it and what game looks like after 15 yrs since I left.

but new account only gives option for training and trainer server is down for maintenance.  Anyway around that so I can play now?

welcome home.

Not sure on the work around....someone will have some comment. 

Hang in there.

Graphics still crappy. Game play still good. Community still awesome.

well some of us ;)

S!

it's training on main server not the training server, type .graduatetrue, however   training only takes 10-15 minutes and will shake the rust off

Edited by chzacc

• CORNERED RAT

Every new account must go threw the training tutorials...  Even if i make a test account i must go threw it :( 

Ok thanks for the answers... any idea how long maintenance is going to take.  Still not up, I just checked....

It doesn't seem to give me a choice on a new account.  Is there a work around that I am not aware of?

Ahh well I cannot get in game because my only option is training server and that is as I said under maintenance....

• Registered Users

The graduate true command has been disabled a long time. The training is supposed to be optional with a choice to enter the main campaign. I'll need create a new acct and see whats up

I tried creating yet another new account for free play and got this message.

Automatic login failed. Use the login link to login to your account.

• Registered Users
19 hours ago, icbofor said:

I cannot get that far... I am stuck just past login window.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-MKCIyPtOailyd0Z6UgyIwPnU2CfSdwd/view?usp=sharing

Hopefully you can open that.

The training server is offline, no one can access it atm. I thought your issue was campaign server.