Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Thrustmaster 16000 issue

xDalzielx

I bought a thrustmaster 16000m but cant get the game to read it for any veh/aircraft.  the TARGET GUI /analyzer sees it and registers it but it will not work in game?  any help?

I cant get the game to read the joystick?  the programs read it in the background but i cannot get ww2 to see it ? any help?

If you go to the in game map you should see controllers tab on the top, if you go to that page, click on the detect controllers button. that would be my first option.

are you running a script?  if not turn off the target software..actually turn it off anyway...just to see if that's the issue 

Edited by thedog
  • Like 2

I have same set , just do what halsey , thedog and quik say ..plus  also go to keymapping n you need to tell which button key you want to use

• 2 months later...
pickering4

If you using it to fly I'd suggest reading the wiki on how to map flaps.

Also map your trim it helps in combat give you that extra mm of seperation or closure needed. 

If you need a cfml file to base off of send me a pm I can copy paste my flight cfml.

I also assume you have the joustick/throttle combo.