Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

From the Desk of XOOM: April 1st, 2020

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOM

S! WWII Online Community, exactly 1 year since we've released our 2019-20 dev roadmap, today's announcement is a colossal amount of outstanding development information, and even better it's all REAL (no April fools!). We're going to talk about; Bomber Loadouts, a new Stug G model, aircraft gauges being updated, the new trench system coming out, the new combat engineer class, link-able PPO's, waypoints and server tracked objects for bombs + more! 

This is one of those articles you'll want to really digest and then share it with all of your squad mates - IT IS A BIG DEAL! Hope you've got your drink poured, get ready for the HYPE!!!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=Gqb5x4QoVZo:vJuJzm1SH0A:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=Gqb5x4QoVZo:vJuJzm1SH0A:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=Gqb5x4QoVZo:vJuJzm1SH0A:F7zBnMyn0Lo
Gqb5x4QoVZo

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 2

Congrats, some juicy updates for sure...

Can't see one of those 500KG Stuka bombs being too fun arriving in the FB/AB area.

Edited by roflwaffe
Spelling error.
  • Like 1

Great job! Xoom, I applaud everything you and your team have been doing under extraordinary circumstances.  Many thanks.

• Like 1

Maybe all thats sorted you can focus on getting game to run without going down everyday and maybe, just maybe  fix some of the old bugs

Edited by chzacc

• CORNERED RAT

On 4/1/2020 at 11:02 AM, delems said:

Looks great.

Did I see a release time in there?

1.36.5.0's estimated release is within the month of April, likely towards the end. More to follow.

Wow, here one can see what major tasks the rats are always working on when people are whining about "this and that" and that things move "slowly". I'm amazed, truly amazed. Whenever I get my money I'll go platina for sure S!

• Like 1

• CORNERED RAT

On 4/2/2020 at 3:36 AM, chzacc said:

Maybe all thats sorted you can focus on getting game to run without going down everyday and maybe, just maybe  fix some of the old bugs

We have a team (Quality Assurance specifically) who looks at the .bug reports DAILY and incorporates it into our workflow. Bugs are getting fixed along the way as we go.

3 hours ago, chzacc said:

ty, 2pdr nosing over would be good to get rid of

same with FlaK 30 and 38 but that's irrelevant. they're working on so many nice things and here's the proof and we just got proof of delivery. We need to bring all our friends to play, all the old farts that we know. This game is still without a doubt the best online game there is. period.