Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Step Forward, xspiers

jwrona

On what was an unseasonably warm weekend in Europe, one allied player was a good soldier and stayed inside (to social distance, duh) and helped lead attacks. This player would drive trucks to allied AOs when requested, assist in defenses or FB busts, and help lead from the front when HC was occupied elsewhere. I hereby award:

Three Star Good Service Ribbon

424ThreeStarService_ribbon.gif

S! xspiers S!

For consistently carrying out requests over a long period to a high level with a positive attitude that sets an example to others and encouraging others to do the same - a very good team player and a potential leader.

Please help me in thanking @xspiersfor his leadership!
-cough- apply for HC -cough-

Quote Edit

Thanks chaps. Just doing my bit... couldn't do it without the support of a bunch of others too, you know who you are! 

S!

• Like 1

Everytime i am heading to a priority cp or ms he is there probably one of the better players ingame S!

• Like 1