Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Step Forward, jsilec

jwrona

Always looking for a little fun, this player organizes many ops on old AOs to try and get the Axis on their heels and split up. Today, he organized a hotdrop of a dozen SMGs on a truck to Thulin. After nearly killing the whole group on a berm and multiple trees, he dropped off the troops for capture of the spawn CP and set up an FMS opposite of town, proving critical later in the attack. An absolute riot of an operation (the shouting on voice comms about "we're all gonna die" was unforgettable), bringing some old-school flavor to the fight. I hereby award:

Individual Operations Command Award

272IndOpCo_ribbon.gif

S! jsilec S!
Awarded to recognize commendable performance by an individual while serving along side other squads or AHC units during AHC operations.

Please join me in congratulating @Jsilec on this award!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, n8 said:

butterfly man strikes again.

You sticking around ?because i need that side chat lingo yo and i dont want no scrubs

oh and thanks for award i just drove the truck i didnt cap anything....i also made fun of THE bus0 and his magical jetski

Edited by Jsilec
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Jsilec said:

You sticking around ?because i need that side chat lingo yo and i dont want no scrubs

oh and thanks for award i just drove the truck i didnt cap anything....i also made fun of THE bus0 and his magical jetski

naw bro.
won't be in game for awhile, need to take a break. 
when i return, i'll be heading axis.

4 hours ago, n8 said:

naw bro.
won't be in game for awhile, need to take a break. 
when i return, i'll be heading axis.

80a16e8259f3e836ce9908ace2623bb2.gif

11 minutes ago, Jsilec said:

Dude your already axis wow....no bueno man

got a couple sorties in ;) 

1 hour ago, Jsilec said:

Dude your already axis wow....no bueno man

I hope you didn't let him kill you... Dude! I thought we had a pact...

Edited by zippy33

On 5/18/2020 at 1:18 AM, Jsilec said:

i just drove the truck

And we all know nobody drives anymore... it was a good op.

S!  Congrats Jsilec.  Sounds like you got driving lessons from Axeinc.  He always, kills inf in back of truck.