Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Infantry Characters bugged when multi accounting

tyrdaimp

Game breaking bug. Only occurs when multi accounting.    Which ever account is acting as infantry, I have noticed at random times, extremely frequently causes the player to spin in a fast circle and run random directions, Input is not read, unless i alt tab out and back into the game to regain control. it happens ever 1-2 minutes, causing me to be unable to play the game.

• Like 1

I have two monitors and I've noticed that my mouse cursor appears on the other monitor when this happens, I posted this as the "Slip Sliding Away" topic, but yes this happens to me quite frequently and it's annoying.  So it seems as if the mouse is moving out of the bounds of the area and causing the spinning.

I don't know if other people who are experience this have more than one monitor or not.

• Registered Users

If you can fins a way to recreate this let us know.

Throughout testing I'm often running 3 accounts at one on my PC (with 1 monitor), and switching all the time between them and haven't had the issue. But as we've seen several people comment on this in bug reports and on the forums there is certainly something going on.

There seams to be some suggestions that those who have multiple monitors may be getting the issue more.

Any info you can give helps us try to track it down. 

I was watching an infantry that had spawned in and was running around in circles again and again. Now i know why...