Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

ELLA ~ BADBILL ~ GLOCK1 ~ HASTIEN

shagher

ELLA, BADBILL, GLOCK1 and HASTIEN step forward!!!!!

The defense of ST Riquier/ Frevent FORWARD BASE by the 4 of you will be remembered as EPIC!

Allies pushing back on our AO failed at the FB location when they hit this wall of AXIS WARRIORS!

Enemy Body counts was approximately 16 trucks, 37 Infantry, 7 Tanks, 19 aircrafts and 3 ATGs! ~~~~ Lots of Ugliness off our planet!

Receive the Forward Base Defense Medal  258fbd_ribbon.gif

AND 

The Meritorious Service Cross  12meritorious_ribbon.gif

258fbd_medal.gif                   12meritorious_medal.gif

S!

shagher.png

Thanks Shagher

S! To all of those who helped hold this FB and the constant chatter on target to keep the ALLIES at bay.  They were so impressed that they waited the time limit just to log in axis and come and say job well done on target.  Me and Bill finally logged at 1am finally over come by the truely epic fun.  Wish it could have lasted a bit longer, but im not young as i used to be and my eyes werent cooperating (sleep).

• Like 2