Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Unable to edit forum posts.

delems

I use to be able to edit my post for a while, it seems with this new version; I can't edit my post after just a couple minutes.

They changed it in the background even before the forum update. Think they've set it to 15 minutes after post is made. But this is just personal experience. Hopefully they can confirm what it actually is and if it was set intentionally/why so?

It appears to me that you can initiate an edit of a post that's quite old...at least several hours...but once you initiate that edit process you only have a limited time to save it.

If you're interrupted and come back to your open edit, sometimes you get a too old, can't edit message.

Nope! My post above was posted 49 minutes ago as of this post and I cannot edit it. You are at at 14 minutes now, if you see it in time, try and see if you can edit it.

But the other part is correct, I think. If you're interrupted and come back to an open edit, sometimes you get a too old, can't edit message.

• CORNERED RAT
30 minutes ago, zippy33 said:

Still the same for me

for some reason the free play group had a 30 min post editing window - that's been expanded to no limit.

This may be due to inherited rights on the user profiles

Just and option I has seen before :) 

• CORNERED RAT
1 hour ago, axeinc said:

This may be due to inherited rights on the user profiles

Just and option I has seen before :) 

No it wasn't

1 hour ago, B2K said:

for some reason the free play group had a 30 min post editing window - that's been expanded to no limit.

• CORNERED RAT
1 hour ago, zippy33 said:

Cannot edit, post comments or make threads in General Discussion now

a permissions error was corrected - Free accounts can view, but not post in General Discussion.