Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Please Step Forward Stoy and Wakko

adam1168

On behalf of AHC and all the allied side, we would like to present you with Two Star Good service Ribbon

Stoy and wakko have been at the core of many attacks, especially in lower population times, running countless FMS to targets and capping important CPs at vital times during an attack, alongside some brilliant communication to target chat and team-mates during these AO,s , wakko and stoy have also been at recaps during times when the axis have had our towns partially capped,

on behalf of the Allies thank you, well done

S!

423TwoStarService_ribbon.gif

both really amazing players.

especially stoy, man has went with me through many attacks, even capped a couple abs with me :) 

S! to both 

Glad to be doing my part in this long battle back for the map, I shall keep up my good work and push back till I can no more.

S! To all