Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Forum issues

fidd

There is definitely something with the different subs and access to the different forums and the sync between.

If you look at my profile I'm free to play according to the forums but I imagine B2K forced the permission to the hangar.

You show up as free to play now but before were career something I forget what exactly. And zippy is the same but is now showing up as career air force.

There is something with the communication between the subscription server and the forum server and probably something else in the background as I remember not having access to the event as I wasn't synced up ( on training server ) even though I had a valid sub. 

I imagine there is a switch or a subroutine that needs to be run perhaps more frequently or automated instead of run manually.

8 hours ago, fidd said:

Hi B2k,

many thanks for reverting this.

I may have been premature, the Motor pool, Barracks are not visible. (All Army account)

Cheers. Fidd

Edited by fidd

1 hour ago, fidd said:

I may have been premature, the Motor pool, Barracks are not visible. (All Army account)

Cheers. Fidd

Comes back to my theory..

I imagine B2K forced the access vs it syncing with the subscription server

• CORNERED RAT
59 minutes ago, krum said:

Comes back to my theory..

I imagine B2K forced the access vs it syncing with the subscription server

I did, and am as un-amused that I have to as you are that I need to.... 

7 hours ago, B2K said:

I did, and am as un-amused that I have to as you are that I need to.... 

I'm sorry that you "have to" too. FWIW I'm still not able to see the Barracks and Motorpool. I'm most grateful for your continued and repetitive assistance with this, it must be a bore. Would it be possible to give everyone access to all forums pro tem? Might that do away with the need to keep tinkering with this?

Edited by fidd

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...