Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

HC takes down perfectly fine AO

mike100

Imagine you create one of those magic WW2OL moments, where you have a large battle, everybody on both sides is committed, you swam across the river, walked up on the hill and took it, both sides cap cps back and forth, you also have one or two tank mission, we finally move in with our tanks, guess what happens next:

A HC comes in says XY is coming down RTB pls. LIKE WTF. Not even others in HC knew it, not one bit of communication. No apology after. Literally the worst thing i have ever experienced here HC wise, all players were absolutely stunned. There's dozens of minor incidents like this daily. You also have placeholder AOs, that don't get communicated as such, you sometimes get noob HCs, that effect the map so much that it turns form stalemate to losing or you get pro HCs and you turn form losing to winning, sometimes there is no HC on at all. There should be some kind of communication(maybe system) beforehand, veto rights of HC and players, AOs with FMS and/or high EWS should just stay on, maybe relegated to B-Status with minor penalties or something or i don't know what. It shouldn't be like it is.

P.S. played with my steam account

tough to read and I had the same thing happen...  was there any comment from the player base as this was happening? I'm in Axis HC and the while we try to comm with the PB as well/much as possible can we assume they had a reason (big picture stuff?) Not say Axis HC is perfect either... Comms is the Key!

a  hc  i noticed  atm, has been doing a  lot of  quick swithces  tryiig to CAMP all towns for an easy move on( aka  allies are op  most of tiem atm so  they  just want a  easy win)

the  he in charge may have  saw this  tough fight as  a  "nope" to hard time to switch"  instead of asking or  even  comming  the rest of hc.

( i play  axis but  i wathc  the  "mood of map movers" at the times i play,  so i cna anticipate when a move was coming.

If the axis were  making a  great def, and even thoug it was fun, thta hc took away to fun so  to try an roll.. thta is bad for  both side, i am sorry this happened to you  and  both side :(

trust me, quick camped towns are no fun,  and  are  a big realson  form mahy logging. waht  you had  souned like a  reason to stay and play, and was taken away from  both sides.