Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Award Submission Tool

mariposa

I was trying to submit a new award to the award submission tool and i have been struggling to do so. The first issue is that my medal and ribbon are not showing up even though I have attempted to host them on both photo bucket and imugr. I know that they are within  the pixel confines as I double checked twice. I was wondering what site should I use to host.

Additionally, while the character box says I have 250 characters I find that I only get 40.

• CORNERED RAT
18 hours ago, mariposa said:

I was trying to submit a new award to the award submission tool and i have been struggling to do so. The first issue is that my medal and ribbon are not showing up even though I have attempted to host them on both photo bucket and imugr. I know that they are within  the pixel confines as I double checked twice. I was wondering what site should I use to host.

Additionally, while the character box says I have 250 characters I find that I only get 40.

if you're talking about the one in the hc tools it's been down for a long while, and is one of the things I'm working on within the new toolset.