Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

double kil credits

drkmouse

with intermtion up can let you know  when you kill a person you get a credtim then you get a 2nd when they depsaun

1 hour ago, drkmouse said:

with intermtion up can let you know  when you kill a person you get a credtim then you get a 2nd when they depsaun

Well this is interesting to me also. I get mission kill credit for Hurri 1 kills. However this is what I noticed.  Ill kill say 10 ETs, in the AAR Ill have 10 ETs and 6 hurrican mk 1 kills... mission results - 16 kills.  However when I go to Stats, sometimes my mission results listed it will show 6 ET kills.   I say that cause I had a mission I killed 26 ETs and a load of other items including ei with my Achilles. They where listed in my AAR, my AAR mission had several Hurri kills. IIRC I had 56 kills in total, however in the Stats my mission results listed 32 kills in total but in the Kill streaks I had 116 kills with it.

5 hours ago, stankyus said:

Well this is interesting to me also. I get mission kill credit for Hurri 1 kills. However this is what I noticed.  Ill kill say 10 ETs, in the AAR Ill have 10 ETs and 6 hurrican mk 1 kills... mission results - 16 kills.  However when I go to Stats, sometimes my mission results listed it will show 6 ET kills.   I say that cause I had a mission I killed 26 ETs and a load of other items including ei with my Achilles. They where listed in my AAR, my AAR mission had several Hurri kills. IIRC I had 56 kills in total, however in the Stats my mission results listed 32 kills in total but in the Kill streaks I had 116 kills with it.

The whole solution is that if you injury a crew member a primary one, then you get a double kill credit once the person despawns

I have noticed double kill credits a few times- i know I killed 6 and get credit for 12.  Seems to show up in CSR mission log but not sure if it is actually included in total kills.