Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Matty CS killed by p2

shadown8

1 hour ago, undercova said:

more info please or screenshots if possible

which plates/areas were those "flaws" located ?

thanks

I don't have a screenie, but I remember my encounter when I was blown up by a p2.  

I was about 50m away. Hull was frontal to the p2, angled about 25 degrees to the right. Turret was straight on to the p2.  His first rounds blew me up. Don't know if he used AP or HE. 

On 7/26/2020 at 7:49 AM, fidd said:

The rounds probably hit the front armour, went vertical, came back down through the engine deck before going forwards into the crew compartment under the turret ring? :rolleyes:

Sounds like the JFK magic bullet hypothesis...

On 7/26/2020 at 7:22 PM, McSlimm said:

I understand, but Allies have 3x the variety in armor assets, filling many roles.
Germany is only one nation, it hasn't received the same development as the other 3 nations combined.

Until you realize... baby pak... FMS... 1k out on most allied tanks... I won't go into more detail.

16 hours ago, undercova said:

more info please or screenshots if possible

which plates/areas were those "flaws" located ?

thanks

There were several issues and no, I won’t go into details. The plates were good but there were leaks that gave bad results under certain conditions - now fixed.

• Like 1